Duration:1 day event
Cost:£160 (£140 for NCH & GHR Members) Includes refreshments & Buffet Lunch
Venue: Manor House, Manor Street, Sutton-In-Ashfield NG17 1BG
Next Date: Saturday 20th February 2016 10am - 4.30pm Approx
This course is now combined with the Weight Management Programme. Two great courses for the price of one.
This Gastric Band Hypnotherapy course is aimed at Hypnotherapists who wish to expand their practice by helping clients to lose excess weight without the necessity of undergoing physical gastric band surgery.
This course will guide you through how to go about giving your clients the increasingly popular hypnosis-based gastric band.
The programme we show you is based upon 5-6 treatment sessions and includes sessions to encourage clients to control their weight naturally, eat more healthy, take more exercise, banish cravings and many more tools to suit your clients needs.
The course covers everything you need to know and gives you all the tools and scripts to run a succesful Weight Loss/Gastric Band Programme for your clients.
What you will achieve from this course:
- About the REAL Gastric Band Procedure
- Who IS and who ISN'T eligable/suitable for surgery
- Who you should treat with Virtual Gastric Band
- Why people come to you for this kind of treatment
- Success Rates/Answering clients questions
- How to position the Virtual Gastric Band within your Weight Management Programme
- Step By Step guide including all scripts
- All client forms including post op diet sheets
- Psychosocial effects of Gastric Band Surgery
- Techniques to build belief
- How to explain the procedure to your clients and manage their expectations
- Techniques before and after the Gastric Band procedure
This course only open to people who have trained or are currently training as hypnotherapists. We ask that all delegates are members of a Professional Organisation - all levels accepted including student members. This course is accepted by the GHR & NCH as 6 Hours CPD (Certificate of CPD provided).