Course Duration:1 day
- The Basic Assumptions of the NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Model
- Understanding Language & Behaviour
- Representational Systems
- How to Interpret Eye Accessing Cues
- How to Build and Maintain Rapport
- A Briefing of the Practitioner Training
This is a one day comprehensive and hands on look at NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for people
that have heard of NLP and want a better understanding, before committing to the full practitioner training. We cover
NLP applications for personal and professional use. Whether you wish to
use it in your role as a sales person, HR Manager or Coach, you will
understand how the different aspects of NLP can be used to effectively
influence and change behaviours.
I was very sceptical at first but was absolutely amazed by how well these techniques work, like magic! What I have been able to achieve since this taster day and the influence it has had not only on myself but other people is awesome. Looking forward to the NLP Practitioner Training - Lew (Offclean Ltd)
Read more testimonials from satisfied customers.